Crash when closing a tab on Midi imported score
I thought I had reported this issue before, but I couldn't find it in the forums. This issue has been going on since at least 3.5
When I perform these steps in this order the program reliably crashes. Version 3.6.2
1. Open (import) a midi score.
2. Change something on the score
3. Hit the "apply" button on the Midi import panel
4. When the dialog box appears, hit "Cancel". A new tab opens up
5. Close the new tab by hitting the "X" on the tab.
6. Hit the "Discard" button when the dialog window opens.
7. The program Crashes and crash reporter window opens up.
Workaround: Not really, except don't close the new tab.
For step 4, I don't know why a new tab opens up. To me, when you hit cancel you are telling the program to not do anything.