Tablature: Crash due to a tick in the "Open" column of Staff Properties > String Data
S2 - Critical
- NEW score, guitar + tablature.
- EDIT string data for tablature staff: C2G2C3G3C4E4
- Copy the melody from the treble clef of the attached file, paste it into the top staff of the new guitar+tablature.
- Delete the first d in either the treble clef or the tab, enter in back in on either staff, crash results.
4b. When I just tried it, no crash (after 3 sequential crashes, but it won't go on the correct string.
- Note that the d can not be put on the correct string, 2nd fret, 2nd string.