Chord input in Musescore 4.nightly build behaving strangely
1) Open Musescore 4 portable nightly on Linux (Ubuntu 22.04 LTS)
2) Open a score, or create a new one
3) Select a note or rest with the mouse
4) Enter CTRL-K to add a chord symbol above the stave
5) Type the chord symbol
6) Press TAB to move to next measure
At this point the program should parse the chord symbol and move to the start of the next measure.
Instead, initially, nothing appears to happen.
If SPACE is then pressed (which would normally move the chord input in to the next beat in the measure), a box appears saying "Workspaces. Create new workspace? and "Default" is selected".
I think that TAB is somehow moving the input focus to the "workspace" box at the bottom of the screen, and not acting to move chord input on to the next bar as it should do.
Thank you for reading :-)