Playback for 1st Violin (Solo) and 2nd Violin (Solo) (MuseSounds) produces wrong rhythms, leaves out some notes, and has inconsistent emphasis on notes
(See file below for sound)
1. I transferred a score from MuseScore 3.6 to MuseScore 4.0
2. The original playback from earlier versions of MuseScore sound correct
3. I then changed the playback to the new MuseSounds.
4. (All happens in 1st violin part) On playback with new sounds, I noticed issues beginning in measure 3, where the Ab seems to not sound, though perhaps I can't hear it because of the dynamic marking (though my volume and the volume of the 1st violin are on max). In measure 5, the Ab doesn't produce a sound again, then from that point forward, the rhythms that are played are completely incorrect.
5. I've tried writing the rhythms differently, changed up the time signatures, but nothing works except changing the dynamic to fortissimo, where then everything sounds correct.
6. Added to the incorrect rhythms, I've noticed that the playback does not sustain volume of the notes. It hits the note at full volume, but it is nonexistent after the initial hit.
6. Changing the first violin playback to the second violin MuseSound playback does play the rhythms correctly, especially in measure 9, although it is incredibly inconsistent on the emphasis of each note.
|Untitled score.mscz||32.59 KB|
See https://github.com/musescore/MuseScore/issues/14051 and various other related issues on GitHub. Feel free to find one that seems most similar to your and add a comment there, and attaching your file as well (after ZIP-ing it).
I also have this issue only when importing from old MS