Copy and paste a file in two voices in another file, and with a minimum number of systems, causes a crash.
Nigthlyt e4004d6 / Windows7
First reported about on the French forum: http://musescore.org/fr/node/35521
1) Create with Nightly start score, a new File by filling the first three systems with quarter notes in Voice 1 and half notes in voice 2 -> Save
Example with file: Score with C-E.mscz
2) Reproduce the same process with an other file, but by filling the first three systems with quarter notes only one voice (Voice 1)> Save
Example with this file: Score with C-E.mscz
3) Reopen and copy-paste the content (three systems) of the File 1 in the File 2, so, from measure 13
4) Result: crash
- No crash if the file contains only one voice, Voice 1(or after deleted enterely the second voice, Notes and Rests, in the original file)
- No crash if you copy-paste only the first system. But crash occurs again if you copy-past the first system + one measure (the first of the second system) and more.