Starting playback with repeats in a certain order causes a crash
Nightly a757b42/ Windows 7
Open this file: minimal test.mscz
or apply the following steps
1) "My first score", 4 measures. Fill with notes or not.
2) Drag and drop a "Segno" sign in measure 1
3) Ditto: "To Coda" in measure 2
4) Ditto: "Coda" sign in measure 4
5) Ditto: "DS al Coda" in measure 4 too
6) Now, Hit on Start Playback
Additionnal notes: I don't understand what exactly happens. If you delete one (no matter which one) of these four repeats signs, there is no crash.
So: might be a side effect of this commit on April 14: https://github.com/musescore/MuseScore/commit/29b21f736e81a66a151d22767…
To fix: #52511: Musescore 2.0 resolves DC al coda before repeat bars.
and #23773: After the coda, a repeat mark was a neglected playing.