[1.0] MuseScore doesn't ask to restore session if you open from file
Steps to reproduce bug
1. Save and close any MuseScore files (to avoid losing any important work)
2. Double click on a MuseScore file to open it in MuseScore
3. Make a minor change (without saving) and wait at least a couple minutes for auto save to capture any changes
4. Force quit MuseScore (in Windows this is done via "End Process" in the task manager)
5. Double click on the same MuseScore file to open it in MuseScore
Expected behavior: MuseScore should provide the normal option to "restore previous session"
Actual behavior: MuseScore opens only the manually saved version
Discussion: If you open MuseScore directly instead of double-clicking on a MuseScore file, then session restore works as expected.
MuseScore version: 0.9.6.3 stable
(Operating System: Windows 7)