I had put chords on my song. Using the ctrl+K on the first note and then go the whole song around with space bar. Then I wrote two/three lines of lyrics and then I thought that the chords were to high up, away from the staff, so I learned on a forum that I could go in on text properties and edit the y placement to 3-3.5 instead of 4. I clicked in the box apply to all. It worked on the first song. In the next project I did, it didn't work at all. When I tried to move the chords, first the chord I high lighted disappeared and the rest ended up somewhere amongst the staff. After that when I tried again, all chords disappeared! I stopped and saved. Next morning opening the two files, same thing happened on the second one and when I went back to check first one, all chords where up back where they were from the beginning.
I tried on two different computers one with AMD processor and Linux mint 10, the other one with Intel processor and Windows 7. Same result.
I have musescore 9.6.3