MuseScore 3 on Windows 32-bit is not available
P1 - High
S1 - Blocker
See detailed explanation of problem on forum discussion No Windows 32-bit nightlies?
- The 32-bit MSVC of Qt 5.9 produces a MuseScore binary that is too slow to be useable.
- We are awaiting the Qt 5.12 support in AppVeyor (note that 5.11.2 is the latest version listed) before Windows builds can be upgraded to Qt 5.12.
- This will allow us to build a Windows 32-bit version of MuseScore 3.
- Expected time scale for release: Q1 2019 (unfortunately we cannot guarantee this)
- For the technically-minded: Track/vote for the upstream issue
- We encourage users to try the test build of MuseScore 3 for Windows 32-bit, and if you experience any issues, please provide feedback on the Development and Technology Preview forum.