Remove the time signature in the presence of another one in a score with parts leads to corruption/crash
Version 2.0.3, AND with 3.0 under development eg: d9dd7cf
1) "My First Score"
2) Enter some notes in the first measure
3) Add another time signature, let's say in the third measure: eg 3/8 time sig, or another, no matter.
See a test file at this step: Test file1.mscz
4) Generate parts -> New all -> Ok.
5) Select and Cut the initial time signature (4/4) in main score
6) Save the score
7) Reload. The file at this step: Test file2.mscz
8) View part
Result: corruption. You can receive rather easily a crash from here, but more simply:
9) In main score, select the whole rest measure 2 -> select eg the quarter note value/type 5 (to enter a triplet or other thing)
- This is exactly the final behaviour described in this thread: https://musescore.org/en/node/135761