Introduce a time signature in a measure which the Actual duration is exactly identical leads to corruption/crash
1) "My First Score"
2) In a measure as you want (except the first one), let's say measure 6: right-click -> Measure Properties
3) Change the actual duration eg to 2/4 -> Ok
4) add (double-click, drag and drop, no matter) the corresponding time signature, ie 2/4, in this same measure 6
5) enter notes, eg many quarter notes, into this measure (not necessary) and into the following measures (necessary, but knowing the issue is already in place).
- You observe you can enter four beats (as with the initial time signature) into these following measures.
This is the main point.
6) Save -> Close
The test file at this step: test time sig actual.mscz
Result: corruption warning: from measure 7: expected 2/4, found 4/4