Cannot enter special characters into tempo change
1. Enter a new tempo by pressing alt-t
2. Enter any text you like - The cursor defaults to before the note. You do not HAVE to enter any text
3. press F2 (to bring up special characters palette)
4. Double click a special character
5. The special character is not entered. (press F2 again to exit palette)
6. deselect the new tempo
7. double click new tempo to edit it.
8. move cursor to position where you want special character
9. press F2
10. double click special character (press F2 to exit)
11. special character is entered.
I don't know the alt code for the accented u in "Piu" so I can't test to see if special characters can be entered using alt codes. In any case this is a bug.