Notes and rests shorter than 128th do not display or copy properly
I can produce notes such as 256ths by inserting a 64th with two dots in note entry mode, exiting it, selecting the 256th rest (which does not appear properly), and re-entering the note entry mode, but when I try to copy and paste 256th notes, then the rhythms appear incorrectly.
As you know, MuseScore uses internal units for duration. While a 128th is 15 units, a 256th is 7.5, but the duration can be stored only as an integer.
1. Create a new score in 4/4 time.
2. Insert a dotted 128th note.
3. Exit note entry mode, select the rest after the note, and re-enter note entry mode.
4. Insert eight notes sequentially. Note that there should be a 32nd, 16th, 8th, quarter, and half rest.
5. Copy the eight notes, select the 32nd rest, then paste.
Expected: There should be a 16th, 8th, quarter, and half rest after the sixteen notes.
Actual: 256th (appears incorrectly), 128th, 64th, 32nd, 8th, quarter, half