zerberus: long release samples play louder and louder if notes duration is too short
If a "trigger=release" region is still playing when a second instance of the same region is triggered, the second instance will play louder than the first. If further instances continue to be triggered in a similar manner, subsequent samples will play progressively louder until you are left with a distorted mess.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached test file.
2. Copy the .sfz file and sample folder to MuseScore's SoundFont directory.
3. Load the test .mscz file into MuseScore.
4. Go to "View" -> "Synthesizer" and click "Load from Score" to load the samples.
5. Play test #3 in the project. WARNING! This test gets extremely loud, so be ready to turn down the volume.
According to the SFZ spec for the behavior of "trigger=release": When the trigger is set to "release", the region will play on note-off. The velocity used to play the note-off sample is the velocity value of the corresponding (previous) note-on message.