Editing slur in a score with parts leads to crash
OS: Windows 10 (10.0), Arch.: x86_64, MuseScore version (64-bit): 184.108.40.20685, revision: c1a5e4c
1) Score for two instruments, eg two flutes
2) In second staff, enter four eighth notes
3) Generate parts (New all/Ok)
4) Add slur on first eighth note
5) Edit this slur with Ctrl + Right arrow
Note: sometimes, after some attempts with the same test file (so, after a few Save/Reload), the file seems less "instable". The crash may be less easy to get, but possible by editing in the reverse direction (Ctlr + Right arrow + Left arrow). Something not clear. But from a new file, always crash.