After copy/paste operation with dotted half note chords and ties, 4/4 bar ends up with only 3 beats in it
This happens on Mac OS X 10.9 with a 2.0 nightly build downloaded yesterday.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new score with one staff (I used organ and removed the two bass clefs in the wizard).
- In the first beat of the first bar, add a chord with 3 notes, each one a dotted half note. (I used F B E).
- Shift-drag to select the chord, copy it, then select the quarter rest in beat 4 and paste it.
- Select the top note of the quarter-note chord in beat 4 and click the eighth note button to change it to an eighth note and break the tie.
- Shift-drag to select the half-note chord in beat 1 of bar 2, then delete it.
- You'll notice that bar 2 now only has three beats in it, as shown in the attached screenshot.