Palettes: give all elements unique names
Some palette elements that a visually different have the same name. This affects tooltip text and accessibility information set to screen readers.
Examples of duplicates:
- used for a basic horizontal line in the Lines palette
- also a type of vertical staff bracket in the Brackets palette
- Used multiple times in the Lines palette.
- "Arpeggio" and "Glissando"
- Both used multiple times in the Arpeggios and Glissando's palette.
- "Tempo text"
- Used for all elements in the Tempo palette (i.e. the contents of the tempo text is not included in the name).
There should probably be an automated test to look for duplicates. Note that Qt has a match() function that could be used to search the palette model for element names. You would throw an error if it returns more than one match for each name.