Note Entry - wrong position with no selection and last selected note in voice >1
1) Load basic score attached:
2) Select first note of 2nd voice
3) Press 'V' to make invisible so that the note connects with its upper voice
Notice the slur automatically shifts position as expected by the algorithm.
4) Select that slur via keyboard [alt+right] and press 'x' to flip it back to bottom position
5) Now, exit edit mode (or i have a temptation to just press N but then there's the "slur is still selected while in note-entry error") by pressing Escape.
6) Press N
Result: Position is not at that appropriate time-segment but ends up at the previous measure (the reason for the first empty measure for demonstration), which might bring the user a full system back or two or somewhere else depending on the score.
Expected: the position should be at that first note of the measure when first selecting the note.
(including the slur motion while in note entry from step 5 (notice that the note entry position is correct when pressing "N" directly from editing the slur but not when escaping from out of editing it in this situation):