Chord Symbols on Multi-Measure Rest NOT Transposed to/from Concert Pitch
Example reproduction steps (tested on Win & Linux MuseScore 2.0):
1. Create new score, 4 measures long, with transposing instrument (e.g. Bb tenor)
2. Put a note in 1st and 4th measure
3. Put a chord in 1st, 2nd, and 4th measure
4. in Style->General->Score, check "Create Multimeasure Rests"
5. Note that measures 2 & 3 are a multi-measure rest with the chord symbol you entered in meas 2
6. Toggle "Concert Pitch", and note that the chord symbol on the multi-measure rest is NOT transposed
This also happens when starting with concert pitch off.
Expected behavior: Chord symbols are always transposed to/from Concert Pitch, even on multi-measure rests.
Note: Transposing the entire chart via Notes->Transpose correctly transposes chords on multi-measure rests.