Horizontal frames can't be dragged anymore
S4 - Minor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new score
2. Append vertical frame
3. Insert horizontal frame
4. De-select an select horizontal frame to get simple selection
5. Grab horizontal frame and move mouse
Expected behavior: Frame should move horizontally as the mouse is moved.
Actual behavior: Frame does not move.
MuseScore version: r3292 trunk
Operating System: Ubuntu 10.04
Okay, you can move the horizontal frame by first selecting the frame and next selecting and dragging another element (I tested it with a rest) by holding "ctrl".
As I have seen, the method HBox::isMovable() has been removed, what makes ScoreView::testElementDragTransition(QMouseEvent* ev) think an HBox is not movable. So I guess, you have something in mind, that is not yet finished.
Think this may still be valid?
Using MuseScore 2.0 Nightly Build (5511) - Mac 10.7.3.
It's working in current stable (version 1.2, revision 5470). Thank you!
Thanks - could you check if it's fine in the nightly build?
Okay, I just checked out and compiled the current trunk (revision 5514) and it's not working: Even more, this version is quite unstable. I had to start it several times, before I was able to get as far as step 5. When creating an inner horizontal frame, MuseScore automatically created a second one, outside the vertical frame. Neither of the frames I was able to move.
I know little about it, but something doesn't seem right here:
I follow steps 1-3, but if I double-click, or 'Edit Element' on the rectangle, it disappears.
Could you tell us what the expected behaviour is, and if anything else is wrong generally?
Using MuseScore 2.0 Nightly Build (5515) - Mac 10.7.3.
The expected behaviour is the one in Version 1.2: Dragged frames should move according to the mouse movement (see "Steps to reproduce").
I can't reproduce the disappearing beheaviour described in comment #7 (Ubuntu 11.10).
The unstable behaviour, mentioned in comment #6 seems to be bound to the usage of a remote desktop session (via x2go). If this concerns other users, a seperate bug report should be created, as this might be a regression in version 2.0. (For me it's working with version 1.2.) Me, I'm not too interested into this bug report, as I don't normally use MuseScore in a remote session.
Can't reproduce in MS 2.3.2. Presumed fixed.
Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.