Using auto-tie to add notes to chord tied across barline via replaces rather than adds
Musescore 2.0.2, Arch Linux x64.
Use the mouse to insert notes on the treble clef.
1. Create Electric guitar staff and a linked Electric guitar [tablature] staff (6 string simple)
2. Add A2 dotted quarter note
3. Add E3 dotted quarter note
= A5 power chord.
Next, after A5 power chord...
4. Add Ab2 dotted quarter note
5. Add Eb3 dotted quarter note
= Ab5 power chord
Next, after Ab5 power chord...
6. Add G2 dotted quarter note
5. Add D3 dotted quarter note......
Now you should see the problem! G2 disappears.
Video demonstrating the problem.