Non-last lyric syllables on slurred/tied notes are centered rather than left aligned
- create a score
- enter a couple notes, some of which are tied or slured, e.g:
- add lyrics with multi sylable words, e.g:
, here entered as "Sha--lom"
- Expected output: "Sha" is left aligned
- Actual output: it is centered instead
- compare with e.g.:
, entered as "Sha__<ctrl>-lom", which could be used as a (nasty) workaround.
- discussion: LilyPond does it right, without the _ and gets tripped off with the _
Tested with 1.2 and de36470