Time Signature disappears
S3 - Major
- Open a score with a time signature.
- Select the time signature. And, with the Inspector alter the scale of the signature to anything other than the 1.00/1.00, i.e. 0.9/0.9.
- Set the new scale as the DEFAULT. (At this point, the signature is visible and reduced in size.)
- Save the score.
- Reopen the score and observe that the reduced size time signature has disappeared. Note: If the new scale is NOT set as the DEFAULT, the time signature will continue to be displayed after reopening the score.
- Once the signature has disappeared, there is no recovery. Unless, there is an additional time signature in the score with a scale altered independent of the Default. This signature can be selected with its scale set to 1.00/1.00 and set as default. At this point the disappearing signature will reappear.