Scoreview jumps back to start of score during note input on (auto)save
See https://musescore.org/en/node/296979, some sample scores there, below steps copied from there.
Reported by 4 people so far.
- In note entry mode on page 2 or later with no linked parts, just a score with clarinet and piano, autosave on at 2 minute intervals
- Enter notes in one of the piano staves, voice 1. Notes are present beyond this point in one or more of the other staves
- back up a few measures using the left arrow key
- switch to voice 2 using ctrl+alt+2
- enter notes in voice 2 but terminate before the end of notes previously entered in voice 1
switch to voice 1 using ctrl+alt+1. Note entry point is now in measure X.
hit the right arrow (intending to move the entry point to the end of the previously entered notes in voice 1)
Sometimes (or possibly every time) the view moves to top left of page 1. I didn't associate this behaviour with autosave but then I wasn't looking a what autosave was doing. It is of course possible that it contributed to the critical circumstances.
press N twice to exit and re-enter note entry mode
Didn't happen prior to 3.3, workaround is to disable autosave, or just continue note input (last selected element is still selected