Crash when opening MusicXML produced in PhotoScore
The attached Music XML file causes both the Beta 2.0 and the nightly build github-musescore-musescore-996902 of MuseScore to crash while importing. 1.3 correctly imports the file. I did not see any obvious problems in the input file by looking at the score that 1.3 produces.
I don't know much about Muxic XML but the problem appears to be in the prolog rather than in the individual parts since deleting text in each of the sections does not stop MuseScore 2.0 from failing to open the file. I believe that I did the text editing correctly because 1.3 parses the edited file and just omits the part I intended to delete.