Crash after a copy-paste chord symbols and Undo
c807c0d / Windows7
1) "My First Score" -> in the first measure, enter two half notes with two chord symbols,
or, load this file test: test chords.mscz
2) Right-click on a chord symbol -> All similar elements -> Copy
3) Select and delete (Del) the content of this measure
4) Paste: the whole rest is already highlighted : first result: the chord symbols are pasted.
You are here :
5) Undo: twice
6) Escape (so, you are to the initial point, step#1)
7) Repeat the entire step # 2 (ie select All similar elements -> Copy)
8) Left-click for select the first measure always (on an empty space)
Note: necessary to have a minimum of two chord symbols for receive the crash.