3.0 does not compile
3.0 (git c1a5e4c) does not compile, whereas the previous (b0c3cf5) git snapshot from 2018-12-13 did.
It is looking for Qt5WebEngine, doesn’t find it (sure, it’s an optional dependency and thus does not need to be there, and in fact won’t be there on most CPU architectures), and then croaks.
I’m attaching a full build log of the package.
I’ve tried looking into this and, for a while, suspected PR 4400, but apparently it’s not even merged yet, so I’ve got absolutely no idea why this could suddenly fail. Diffing all
CMakeLists.txt and the entire
build/ subdirectory has not yielded anything — to me — suspicious, either, but perhaps I’ve overlooked this due to lack of cmake skill.