Invisible beams influence lyrics distance from staff
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Create blank sheet
2) Change lyrics position to "above" (Format > Style > Lyrics > Position)
3) Add some quaver notes such that when stems are aligned up, they extend top staff line (i.e. notes G-B-D'-F')
4) Add any lyrics to those notes
5) Enable stemless option in either staff (Staff / Part Properties > Advanced Staff Properties... > Stemless) or measure properties (Measure properties > stemless)
6) In the same measure add any notes as second voice
Expected result: distance between lyrics and staff, after performing step 6, stays the same, as nothing collides with the lyrics
Actual result: lyrics are moved up to make space for invisible stems.
Note the distance between "T-e-s-t" and staff in steps 5 and 6.