'Loop Playback' won't stop (space or play just invokes playing from start point)
In certain scores, when selecting 'Loop Playback' mode and pressing play (or space bar) to play, consecutive presses of play button or space bar do NOT stop playback, but instead this invokes playing the loop again from its start point. The play button indicator does cycle its graphic, but playback can only be stopped by disabling 'Loop Playback' mode and pressing the start/space bar at least once or twice.
Steps to recreate, using the attached file:
1) Open the file and select measures 17-40.
2) Invoke the 'Loop Playback' mode with the button at the top.
3) Click off the highlighted measures and press play (while still in 'Loop Playback' mode.
Only seems to happen with certain project files, but I'm not the first one to see the issue. Bug discussed and verified reproducible in the following forum post (which I did not create):
Reproducible in both of these versions:
- Windows version: Windows 10 (10.0), Arch.: x86_64, MuseScore version (64-bit): 18.104.22.16899, revision: 43c5553
- OS: macOS 10.15, Arch.: x86_64, MuseScore version (64-bit): 22.214.171.124537, revision: 43c5553
Please don't hesitate to send along any questions or if I may be of further assistance. Thanks a lot. -Alan
|Unrest v0.10x (loop playback between measures 17-40 to replicate issue).mscz||22.98 KB|