Bar lines too short in tablature after amending linked (or not) staves.
This is tricky. Follow strictly these steps:
1. Create a new score with a guitar with two linked staffs -- BOTH standard notation.
2. Press I, remove the second, unnecessary staff from the guitar part (1).
3. Press OK.
4. Press I, add another guitar part, with two linked staffs -- again BOTH standard notation
5. Press OK. So far so good.
6. Press I, and change the second (linked) staff of the second guitar part to a tabulature (6-string common)
8. Press OK. Screenshot.
Besides, shouldn't the be connected with a curly brace, just like a piano part? (this IS a question).