Split a measure in direct relation (time duration) with some tuplets owned to another staff causes crash
Nightly 35b9f49/ Windows7
1) Open this file: file test.mscz
2) Select the half rest in top staff, 1st measure -> create a triplet: Ctrl +3
3) Exit note input mode
4) Select the second note (E) in the bass clef staff -> Edit -> Measure -> Split measure
By continuing, and by clicking between the two barlines closer the time signature, you get a crash. Remark also: by hitting "M" (before the crash step), you get 3 mm rests.
- As expected, it works by splitting the measure since the third time (bass clef, G note)
- Notice also that by creating a quadruplet (Ctrl + 4), or sextuplet, and others (which are "binary-binary relation" I guess) and repeating the step #4, you receive a warning ("cannot split tuplet"). But not with the triplet, quintuplet, "Other"... with the corruption result.
- Issue related to this thread, and attached file in comment #4: #72041: Handle measure with too many notes to fit on a single system