Mixer not remembering changes in the channels
P1 - High
S2 - Critical
- Install most recent revision to MS3. (220.127.116.1178)
- Make a new score
- Open Mixer and specify an instrument patch from installed soundfont library. (This problem appears to occur for libraries installed above the default MuseScore_General soundfont library.)
- Confirm that the patch delivers intended sound.
- Save file.
- Close MS3.
- Relaunch MS3, and open previously saved file.
- No sound, as the specified patch was not saved at item #5.
- Reapplying the patch in the Mixer again produces the requisite sound, but the patch specified is not saved.
- This problem only applies to files produced after revision 18.104.22.16878; files produced prior to this save changes in soundfont patches without problems.
- See https://musescore.org/en/comment/923882#comment-923882 for discussion.