[Regression] Context menu ALWAYS broken (under Windows?)
Last nightly: OS: Windows 10 (10.0), Arch.: x86_64, MuseScore version (64-bit): 126.96.36.19962, revision: f2634a0
Hmm.... something weird/unexpected with the selection in context menu.
1) Load this test file: lyrics.mscz
2) Simple/Left click a syllable
Unexpected result: syllable is in edit mode
4) Try to select Cut, or Copy etc.
- I just discovered this issue: no sure about the status, but probably critical if not more, considering the embarrassment on such basic/essential functions caused by this regression.
- Of course, same behaviour with chord symbols (and other things I guess): chords.mscz