Entering an articulation/ornament after the deletion of a linked staff in a file with part causes crash
MuseScore 2.0.2 / Windows 7
1) Open the Guitar + Tablature template, or create a score with two linked staves, or open this file (recorder, linked staves, and part): test file recorder.mscz
2) "I" -> select staff 2 -> Remove -> Ok
3) Select the note (E)
4) In the Articulations & Ornaments palette, double-click on any element (except bend, don't know why), eg the accent symbol
5) Reopen the same file (which has crashed) -> Restore session -> No
6) (so, your file has always two linked staves): select the E top staff -> add the accent symbol (double-click or drag and drop)
7) Undo -> add an accent, but by selecting the E in the second staff
8) Undo -> add again an accent in the same second staff, or in the first one
Considering the previous image (with multiples accents), I suspect this issue is related by a way on another with this other reported bug. https://musescore.org/fr/node/70146
I cannot reproduce for now exactly the same from scratch, but it's by making tests with the attached file in this reported bug that I have discovered this issue and presented here.
- Note again that the creation/presence of a part before the deletion of the linked staff is a condition sine qua non to receive these crashes and other unexpected result.