Undo selects an extra measure
Pressing Undo with one or more measures selected, selects an extra measure which shows if you apply items from the palette on the same selection.
Select one or more measures
- In Palette -> Barlines, click on "Double barline" (any will do)
It applies the Double barline to the selected measures
- Click Undo
- Click on "Double barline" again
Result: the item is applied to the originally selected measure(s), and one extra measure at the end.
Expected result: applied to only the originally selected measure
- Reproducible on Windows 10 and macOS 10.11
- The blue selection border does not show that it includes an extra bar. It only becomes apparent if a palette item is applied.
- This behaviour works with one or more bars selected, e.g. if you initially had 3 bars selected, undoing the action, will have the next action applied to 4 bars
- It applies to Clefs, key, time signatures, etc, e.g. the behaviour is not specific to barlines, but to the undo of a selected barline.