Tremolo between 2 notes is copied even if unchecked in selection filter
1. Create a score with a Bb clarinet (This is what I tested it with) in 4/4 time
2. Enter 2 consecutive 1/4 notes in a measure 1 step apart.
3. Apply 16th between 2 notes tremolo to first note
4. Select everything but tremolo in filter
5. copy measure (Notice the tremolo is selected)
6. paste measure somewhere else - tremolo is still there
This does not occur with single note tremolos. If you select a section of music (with filter all on) with both types of tremolos and right click select more - all similar elements, both types of tremolos are selected.
This is applicable to both 2.1 and 2.0.3