Figured Bass Continuation Lines Disappearing
1) Create a score utilising figured bass.
2) Make sure that there are some continuation lines in the figured bass to experience the issue.
2a) Issue seems to happen with both extended and non-extended continuation lines.
3) Save the score. Exit the Musescore program.
4) Reopen the Musescore program. Load the score.
5) The extended continuation lines directly following a number figure are no longer visible.
6) The isolated continuation lines are completely missing.
In general, for someone who works with a lot of figured bass in my scores, I've often found continuation lines to be somewhat clunky or messy to implement. I feel like I have to spend a lot of time on just those continuation lines alone in respect to filling out an entire figured bass.
Let me know if I can assist in any way to explain the issues I've been experiencing. Primarily, I'm mostly concerned about the issue of disappearing figured bass continuation lines. (The previous paragraph is just a general note in respect to the same feature). I can't seem to find any way to work around this.